You are welcome to create a narrator profile at AussieNarrator.com if you are an audiobook narrator (of any language or accent) who is living in Australia or New Zealand; or if you are a narrator living in any country but whose native accent is Australian or New Zealand (i.e. an Australian or New Zealander living abroad).
Narrators may also consider signing up to our global sister site NarratorList.com, which has no restrictions on a narrator’s language, accent or country.
The details you add below and on the next screen will form your profile page at AussieNarrator.com. After your profile goes live (usually within 48 hours), you can log in to make changes, but in order to create a great profile from the start, you should gather the following before completing this form:
- a profile picture/headshot. Your photo will automatically crop to a centred square.
- a main audio sample and up to 5 additional audio samples (mp3, 1 to 3 minutes each);
- a bio of about three to five sentences.
- a short tag line that sums up you as a narrator (or your narration style)
- links to your website and facebook page.
- links to a few audiobooks you’ve narrated at Amazon or Audible.